To take part in Fri3d Camp, you need to buy tickets for all members of your party. There are no one-day or at-venue tickets. Tickets need to be bought beforehand.
What's part of a ticket?
- Your complete stay at Fri3d Camp.
- Free participation to all activities, except for occasional material cost.
- Two hot meals, on Friday and Saturday evening respectively.
- A programmable badge.
What do we expect of you?
- Stick to the code of conduct.
- Each participant 16 years or older, helps during at least one shift. (content support, manning the bar,...) If you don't want this, you need to buy a premium ticket.
Want to enjoy a truly memorable weekend among the trees, meeting lots of interesting people who are just as nerdy as you?Order your tickets!
|ticket 0-3 years||€ 12.00|
|ticket 3-6 years||€ 21.00|
|ticket 6-12 years||€ 40.00|
|ticket 12-24 years||€ 78.00|
|ticket +24 years||€ 145.00|
|ticket +24 years premium||€ 167.00|
|business ticket||€ 334.00|
|camper spot||€ 25.00|
|bed in shared bedroom*||€ 30.00|
|complete bedroom*||€ 160.00|
* This is the total cost for your stay at Fri3d Camp. The number of beds per bedroom varies, but is usually 6 to 8 beds.
Stay up to date on Fri3d Camp 2020
Subscribe to our mailinglist: