To take part in Fri3d Camp, you need to buy tickets for all members of your party. There are no one-day or at-venue tickets. Tickets need to be bought beforehand.
What's part of a ticket?
- Your complete stay at Fri3d Camp.
- Free participation to all activities, except for occasional material cost.
- Two hot meals, on Friday and Saturday evening respectively.
- A programmable badge.
What do we expect of you?
- Stick to the code of conduct.
- Each participant 16 years or older, helps during at least one shift. (content support, manning the bar,...) If you don't want this, you need to buy a premium ticket.
|ticket 0-3 years||€ 12.00|
|ticket 3-6 years||€ 22.00|
|ticket 6-12 years||€ 40.00|
|ticket 12-24 years||€ 82.00|
|ticket +24 years||€ 149.00|
|ticket +24 years premium||€ 174.00|
|business ticket||€ 348.00|
|camper spot||€ 25.00|
|bed in shared bedroom*||€ 30.00|
|complete bedroom*||€ 160.00|
* This is the total cost for your stay at Fri3d Camp. The number of beds per bedroom varies, but is usually 6 to 8 beds.
Tickets are not yet available. If you want to stay up to date, follow us on social media or subscribe to our mailing list.
Stay up to date on Fri3d Camp
Subscribe to our mailinglist: